Are you passionate about the banking and finance sector and want to be part of a changing industry? Do you enjoy project management and being the champion behind the scenes? Then become an integral part of our internationally expanding company and make an important impact towards our success.
What will be your mission?
- You will contribute to the company’s success by supporting the Operations & Risk team to deliver operational excellence
- You will actively support all colleagues and peers in other departments across the product lifecycle and monitor the day-to-day operational processes
- You will be the go-to person on operational and regulatory questions for our banking team and handle external request from our clients in the banking sector
- You will manage the key stakeholder relationship with our German partner bank in daily operations and take care of managing small to medium-size projects
- You will prepare and further develop the management reporting on operational processes
- You will have the chance to improve, standardize and automate product related operational and organizational processes with your own ideas and to solve complex problems
Is this you?
- You have completed an apprenticeship in a bank/insurance company, or you have a bachelor’s degree in business administration or a comparable course of studies
- You have gained first experience in the financial service industry, auditing, or consulting, ideally in an operations, AML/AFC, compliance, credit or risk controlling department
- You have first experience in project management and good communication
- You have basic knowledge of regulatory requirements regarding financial services
- You have good MS Office skills and describe yourself as IT-savvy
- You are characterized by a high sense of reliability and you have a very structured and result-oriented way of working
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and good English skills to communicate with our clients and colleagues
- You are characterized by a responsible and detail-oriented way of working and enjoy learning about new topis and finding solutions for every challenge
Why should you work for us?
- Have an impact on our vision: simplified financial services for everyday life
- Join a great and international team of top talents with exciting personalities, a lot of humor, high motivation, and professionalism
- Take on responsibility for your own projects and grow by taking on new challenges. Also enjoy a steep learning curve through regular feedback talks and your own personal development budget
- Be part of an exciting growth phase as we grow stronger in existing markets and expand internationally in- and outside Europe
- Stay healthy and flexible: enjoy free drinks, fruits and snacks, a workplace in the heart of Berlin, home office opportunity and other benefits