We are looking for a new colleague to join our Berlin-based team. You will work in a dynamic environment to accelerate our strongest growing business area by engaging with our collaborating banks as well as developing new partners to gain more market shares and extend our network. Become an integral part of our internally expanding company and make an important impact towards our success.
What will be your mission?
- You will identify new business opportunities in the banking environment and leverage them to guarantee further growth
- You will build relationships with the C-Level of Germany’s largest banks & challenger banks & FinTechs to leverage business opportunities
- You will take care of existing partners and handle their concerns as key account manager
- You, as project manager, will play an important role to ensure a successful onboarding of new partners by coordinating all relevant stakeholders and business units
- You will encourage the international collaboration and knowledge sharing among partners
- You will work closely with colleagues of other departments, e.g. Internationals, IT, Legal and Compliance
Is this you?
- You have at least 1 year of experience in Consulting, Project Management or Financial Services
- You have a degree in business administration or a comparable course of studies
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and English to communicate with our clients and colleagues
- You have great skills in PowerPoint and Excel
- You have a strong hands-on mentality with a substantial drive to push our banking business to a next level
- You are ambitious to work self-reliant with a strong sense for a structured and result-oriented way of work
- You are always up for new challenges and learnings, using your strategic mindset to challenge the status quo and to revolutionize financial services for everyday life
Why should you work for us?
- Take on responsibility for your own projects and grow by taking on new challenges. Also enjoy a steep learning curve through regular feedback talks and your own personal development budget
- Be part of an exciting growth phase as we grow stronger in existing markets and expand internationally in- and outside Europe
- Join an enthusiastic and international team of top talents with exciting personalities, a lot of humor, high motivation, and professionalism and a strong team spirit
- Bring our vision alive and make an impact that matters: simplified financial services for everyday life
- Stay healthy and flexible: enjoy free drinks, fruits and snacks, a workplace in the heart of Berlin, home office opportunity and other benefits such as a company paid BVG-Ticket or an Urban Sportsclub Membership