We are expanding and looking for a Technical Product Owner (m/f/d) as soon as possible for our Payments, Connectivity and Reconciliation team in a full-time capacity to energetically support product management. The cross-functional team develops and maintains the core payment engine and API, adapters to work with downstream parties (payment providers) and reconciliation.
Coming from a technical / software engineering background you are able to communicate with our stakeholders, developers, and designers on eyes‘ level. This Technical Product Owner role involves in-depth specification of new products and improvement of existing products. You will manage prioritizations and expectations of stakeholders regarding the delivery of multiple strategic business initiatives and product requests while acting in full transparency with both the stakeholders and your team. You will ensure high quality and stability of new features.
- At least 5 years of experience as a technical product owner, developer, or a similar role.
- Solid knowledge of web technologies such as REST APIs and JSON.
- Proven ability to conduct compelling research and analysis for potential new functionalities.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Strong communication skills to align stakeholders and team members. Demonstrated ability to work with Designers and Developers in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Fluent English language skills.
- A hands-on startup and team player attitude.
- Proven leading skills, including working with remote team members.
- Experience with agile development processes and working in cross-functional teams.
- Experience in the online payments industry.
- Hands-on experience with programming for webservice APIs.
- Experience in running product discoveries and product delivery.
- Computer science or related degree.
- Experience in system integration projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and spirited team that knows how to have fun
- High potential for personal development
- The ability to have an impact and shape the future of Merchant Services at Payoneer
- A working environment built around people
- The possibility to do remote work in accordance with company policies
- Other benefits from free beverages and monthly team breakfasts to a flexible working style and a spacious, naturally lit office space