🖖 Hey we are Markus and Judith, the founders of starfish.team
Our company is a consulting and digital product engineering agency with headquarters in Ulm, Germany. All our services are built around integrated remote-teams.
We are looking for a talented and well structured Technical Writer (f/m/d) who has 3+ years experience in requirements and product engineering to join one of our passionate development teams and build the bridge between business and engineering. Our teams consist of about 4-5 experienced engineers and about 2 quality assurance experts and builds backend service components for banking and payment industry.
You’re a perfect fit if you…
… have the expected qualification and skills
… have ideally experiences in payment and banking industry
… are self-disciplined and work independently
… have a great work ethic and love to learn new things
… have strong English communication skills
Qualification and skills:
- Due to your engineering background, you have the ability to prepare and explain technical things and build bridges between business and engineering
- You are well-structured, have a high-quality awareness, never lose sight of the big picture and like documentation
- You have strong analytical skills and experience in understanding new concepts quickly
- Ideally, you have previous experience with design of API products, fintech exp. and Java (Spring Framework)
Our offer is:
- Flexibility and trust
- Remote work
- Long-term relationship in the starfish network
- Team management and coaching support all time
Location: We are 100% remote, and you can basically work from everywhere you feel most productive and happy. The customer is located in Europe, so substantial coverage of Europe’s business hours (3+/- hours) will be very helpful to gain traction. But we also have colleagues in Argentina and Brazil.