At Banxware we bring lending solutions for merchants and small businesses where they belong: fully digital and embedded in digital platforms. We ensure small businesses can thrive in a digital world. Digital payments and platform economies are combined with access to banking and lending partners. Our white-label software solution is an end-to-end application that covers the whole lending lifecycle.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Credit Risk Manager (f/m/d) to join our team.
- Closely working together with the Chief Risk Officer, you will set-up, shape and further develop the credit risk management function at Banxware.
- You will develop and implement risk assessment and KYC checks for our innovative B2B lending products In Germany.
- Together with our product and tech colleagues you will conceptualize the further development of our risk management, selecting new data providers and driving the development of new algorithms.
- For our lending partners you will be a trusted sparring partner, discussing the portfolio performance and driving joint initiatives.
- You will optimize the credit approval process and subsequent processes like dunning, workout and collection.
- You are passionate about risk management and want to build the future of B2B lending.
- You have a minimum of three years of experience in the (credit) risk management/underwriting sector.
- You have an university degree, ideally with a focus on economics, business administration, mathematics or a comparable qualification.
- You are ready to build bridges between „old“ and „new“ and feel at home in both banking and fintech, compliance and tech, rule-engines and machine-learning.
- You are characterized by a result-oriented and structured way of working, with a high degree of self-organization and focus for details.
- You are a team-player and love working with your colleagues in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- You take an open-minded approach to new ideas.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- Experience in data analytics is a plus.
- Our team stands out: here, you will get to work with a team of seasoned industry experts with a rich network.
- By joining us as an early employee, you have unrivalled autonomy and ownership of risk management at Banxware.
- The tools you need to do your job: your choice of laptop, operating system, productivity software and desk set-up.
- An attractive base salary.
- We are big fans of diversity. At Banxware, everyone is accepted, included and celebrated, irrespective of their sexual orientation, culture, gender, religion, physical ability or the absence of any of these.
- We encourage the Women in Tech community actively to apply: our Co-Founder Miriam is the role model in this respect.
- This position is a full-time role in Berlin, working closely with our founding team.
- We are a remote-friendly organization, so if you prefer working a few days from home, that’s fine too!