Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
Operations Delivery Specialist
The Operations Delivery Specialist is responsible for ensuring the quality of our systems are continuously
working to a high standard and that new features and integrations are operating at an acceptable level prior
to releasing into production environments and making readily available to our clients.
● Continuously develop understanding of payment, settlement and trading processes and system workflows
● Acting as a subject matter expert making sure adequate documentation is in place and stay up to date
● Use this knowledge and understanding to help specify projects, working with both the Product and
Tech Teams to set out requirements and making sure all risks/assumptions are understood and edge cases captured and handled
● Support Product and Tech Teams to address issues during development /testing phases
● Create Operations Delivery documentation – test plans and scripts for products and features
● Liaise with Product Owners and Agile Delivery Managers weekly to organise testing and time
efficiently post release to ensure feedback turn around is fast
● Own and deliver on ‘last mile’ testing/’check out’ and pilot activity, once tech deliverables are released
into UAT/production environments, to ensure projects are delivered without any negative impacts to
● Lead continuous improvement activity – tracking system/process issues and driving root cause
analysis/resolution in the medium term
● Conduct post release checks ensuring that core functions of the business are fully operational
● Work with Operations team globally to ensure smooth implementation of projects (e.g., training, product guides ,feature demos, feedback sessions, etc.)
What Success Looks Like…
● Analyse bugs and prioritise accordingly with Product Owner ensuring important bugs get fixed
● Propose solutions and workarounds to bugs that are small or have minimal impact
● Attend weekly Demo sessions with Product and Tech Teams
● Identify any issues and errors proactively to Operations Delivery Manager
● Identify improvements and suggest solutions for the operations system and workflow and communicating these to the Operations Delivery Manager and/or VP Operations
● Show interest in detail of how projects and products are built and delivered
● Understand balance and potential compromises between quality and speed
● Facilitate collaboration between cross functional teams to lay out product requirements and develop operational solutions
The Personality Traits…
● Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
● Outstanding attention to detail
● Ability to stay focused under time pressure
● Demonstrate analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
● Ability to work both independently and as a team
● Be articulate, numerate and data driven
● Maintain high level or organisation across projects
● Be able to manage own workload on short- and long-term projects
● Multitask multiple projects at any given time
● Challenge the status quo and be curious
● Willingness and interest to work in an Agile Environment
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs