Money2020 Europe Copenhagen
Juni 26 - Juni 28
The Ratpack goes international with an european accent, at this years world largest FinTech event in Copenhagen, Money 2020.
A world-class experience for European innovators, Money2020 Europe is more than just an event. It’s a catalyst for the growth and development of the payments and financial services ecosystem. Money2020 organises the world’s largest events focused on payments and financial services innovation for connected commerce at the intersection of mobile, retail, marketing services, data and technology.
In its first year, Money2020 Europe welcomed 3,725 attendees, including 500 CEOs, from 1,500 companies and 70 countries. The show featured 422 speakers, over 200 sponsors and more than 100 media partners. Our unparalleled senior audience was comprised of visionaries and luminaries: the people who built the ecosystem, and the people who are disrupting, challenging and changing it.
In June 2017, Copenhagen will once again take centre stage as the companies and individuals disrupting how consumers and businesses manage, spend and borrow money come together at scale.
The payments, financial services and retail sectors are currently experiencing an accelerated period of product development, characterised by technology and regulatory-based disruption. In this new emerging reality, collaboration is the key to survival. Money20/20 Europe is engineered to bring together all the stakeholders with a part to play in the commerce revolution: payments and financial services providers, banks and non-banks, the mobile ecosystem, the retail industry (offline and online), marketing services and data companies, investors, advisory firms and government bodies.
This years agenda themes:
- Alternative Lending & Finance
- B2B Payments & Finance
- Bank (R)evolution
- Case Studies & Announcements
- Data, AI & Algorithm based Innovation
- Disruptive Financial Inclusion
- Entrepreneurship and Investing
- Legal & Regulatory
- Mobile Payments & Wallets
- New Market Research & Commercial Models
- Next Gen Retail & Commerce
- Processing POS & Open Platforms
- Risk, Security & Fraud
- Shared Ledgers
Letzte Artikel von Kilian Thalhammer (Alle anzeigen)
- FinTech – Übersicht Kreditkarten Acquiring Landscape DACH - April 7, 2017
- Mindmap: Cooperations between Banks and FinTechs - April 7, 2017
- German FinTech Overview – Aktiv/Inaktiv? - April 5, 2017